The whole JUMP team would like to thank all those who participated in the latest JUMP Club U' on December 17, 2021, which took place virtually and brought together several dozen JUMP users. In the JUMP Club U' summary report below, discover the fundamentals and features of our JUMP Private Equity solution.
Fundamentals of the JUMP Private Equity solution
Thanks to its flexibility, our platform makes it possible to integrate operational guidelines for Private Equity business across the entire Data + Front-to-Back + Reporting chain, thus providing our clients a concrete solution to the many business challenges in this industry.
Our solution covers Private Equity buy-side business through investment in Private Equity funds, direct unlisted investments, or real estate assets.
What are your Private Equity needs?
- Benefit from a single source of truth to monitor and manage your Private Equity activities
- Cover the entire chain of Private Equity-related transactions and handle different types of orders
- Monitor and measure the performance of your Private Equity investments in real-time
What are the advantages of the JUMP Private Equity solution?
- Accelerated onboarding of your Private Equity business in JUMP with our standard Private Equity package
- Consolidation of all your Private Equity data in a common data repository, allowing users (Front, Middle, Back, Reporting) to share a single, high-quality data source in real-time. Example: monitor the status of a dealflow, its history, and the documents associated with each stage of the dealflow
- Complete, standard coverage of the entire Private Equity value chain, with the management of Private Equity transactions, from the early stages of the investment period to the end of the amortization period (management of initial commitment, calls and returns, amortization or distribution, etc.), as well as fixed and variable share models
- Libraries of standard and customizable Private Equity metrics, both for management purposes and performance measurement (initial and residual commitments, PIC, PI, RVPI, TVPI, IRR, etc.)
- Standard or customizable valuation models by asset class. With JUMP Private Equity, you can estimate the value of portfolio positions (aggregate and unit valuation) based on the last official published prices/NAV
- Libraries of standard and customizable reports and dashboards for monitoring and steering Private Equity business
Want to know more about the JUMP Private Equity module? Request a demo with one of our experts.